Here are a few answers to our most common questions. If you can’t find a proper answer, ask us on chat or drop us a question on email.
- 0% Rejections
- Zero write-offs without clearing with practice.
If defaulted, we will refund 15 days of our Fees for the current month.
Very straightforward guarantee, no legal mumbo-jumbo.
- Authorization Issues
- Referral Issues
- Medical Necessity and Medical Records Requests
- Non-Participation with Insurance Network
- Terminated Insurance
- Coordination of Benefits
- Wrong Diagnosis
- Inclusive Procedures
- Partial Payments
- Out-of-network Claim Status and Deductibles
- EDI Rejections
- Letter of Protection from Attorney Cases
- No status and No claim on File
- Workers’ Compensation
- PIP case
Claims are followed up systematically and quickly. Claim follow-up is handled utilizing our electronic clearinghouse, insurance websites and direct contact via telephone. We diligently pursue the claims for maximum reimbursement and appeal the denials.
If available, we can check your negotiated fee schedule to ensure Maximum Reimbursement.
All unpaid claims are aggressively pursued daily. We are good at getting through to the insurance companies to dispute improper denials and slow payments.
Denials and rejections are always handled by an appeal. Once the denial is evaluated, we utilize the appeal process to handle incorrect claim denials. Claims are never written off without being appealed first, and without practice approval. We guarantee it!
Aside from payment posting, we also:
- Read EOBs/ ERAs accurately
- Enter the payment details for each line item from EOBs accurately in the Billing Software
- Transfer patient balances
- Create Deposit Batch on a daily basis
- Review auto posting
- Upload EOBs in the Billing Software
We providing patients with the best possible customer service to answer their questions, interpret their EOBs, and work with their insurance companies to get their claims resolved. Our activities include:
- Mailing statements for patients for Deductibles, Co-pays, Co-insurance, Non- Covered Services & COB updates
- Setting up Payment plans for huge payments
- Discuss “Courtesy” with patients that cannot afford payments, according to guidelines set by you
- Sending friendly reminders of the payment owed.
- Use various Insurance company websites and internet payer portals to check on the status of outstanding claims
- Automated Claims Follow-Up (IVR)
- Insurance Company Representative – If necessary, calling a “live” Insurance company representative will give us a more detailed reason for claim denials when such information is not available from either websites or Automated phone systems.
- Claim Correction and Re-submission done when required
- Attach Additional Documentation if required
- Appeal if Needed with Medical records or Proof of timely Filing
- Bill patients for Deductibles, Co-pays, Co-insurance
- Bill Secondary with Primary payer’s Payment information
- In cases where partial payments are made, necessary investigation and analysis is initiated, after which corrective steps are taken.
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Key Performance Indicators Report
- Top Carrier/Insurance Analysis Report
- Reports that Provide posting by Procedure codes/ Posting by Providers
- Report on weekly & monthly basis
It’s natural to want to get a firm grip on how much revenue cycle management services will wind up costing your organization.
But keep in mind that each case will be different. The number of patients you serve, the number of different insurance providers you must deal with and the amount of patient encounters will vary to a wide degree from practice to practice. Which state you are doing business in will also affect the flow of revenue.
Ok – I did not give you what you were looking for right? I guarantee you will be happy and your return on investment will be positive.
Yes, absolutely. However, these claims take longer to process because they have to be processed twice.
Yes we do!
Your claims will be submitted directly through your EHR if your system has an integrated billing component. You continue work without any disruption and everything will be at one place.
If your EHR does not have billing or you are paper based, you can either send us the information via secure email.
Yes! We can provide your practice credentialing services at a fixed rate per application. We can credential you for:
- Any commercial insurance plan (e.g. Aetna, Cigna, BCBS, ValueOptions / Beacon, Magellan, et
One of two ways:
1) We simply move all your existing and new clients over to our service or
2) We take on just your new clients so you can try us out and compare us against your current solution.
We have been billing and keeping our clients Happy since 2011.
We are located in New York, just outside of Manhattan. We also have a team in India that is exceptional.
We provide our services for practices all across the United States.